How to Prevent Emails from Landing in Gmail's Spam Folder
Emails that land in your spam folder are unpredictable. Sometimes they do get in there,
sometimes they don't. One of the simple tricks to prevent emails from landing in your spam
folder is to ensure that you have the email address (email@example.com) added in your
CONTACTS. But, sometimes that's not enough, especially with the email delivery of alerts
coming from a website service.
With Gmail, you can prevent this from happening by adding EMAIL FILTERS. This will help you
to explicitly make all messages from a sender go to your INBOX instead of the spam folder.
How to set Gmail Spam Filter:
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. Go to your spam folder and open the desired email.
3. Click the three dots in the top right corner of the email.
4. Select Filter messages like these from the pop-up box.
5. Change the From line to "hscti.com" then select Create filter from the pop-up box.
6. Set your filter parameters, making sure the Never send it to Spam box is checked, and select Create filter.
Back to Chi Transfer Test